STV for BC - Vote Yes!

Monday, January 31, 2005

STV Bits and Pieces

Note: Adapted from posts made on Crawl Across the Ocean, Jan 19 & 27 2005

First off, thanks to Angela for creating the STV logo used as the header for this blog - a definite improvement over anything I would have come up with!

In other news, I have been asked by the people running the Yes to STV campaign if I want to do some volunteer work for them. To tell the truth, I'm a pretty lazy guy and fairly busy, and even the Blog seems like a stretch some of the time so I'm not sure how much I can commit, but on the other hand I do want this to pass, so it's a tough one.

Finally, the Citizens Assembly website has put together some good flash animations on STV and First Past the Post here.

(If you've watched the Australian animation I linked to a few posts back, you may notice some distinct similarities.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home